1500 E. Katella, Suite 6 · Orange, CA 92867 · (714) 997-7520 ·
A seasoned, degreed writer with a flair for wordsthe right words to inform, persuade, market, train, motivate, and communicate your message to the appropriate audience.
President, The Résumé Lady, Inc.
- Speaker/Seminar Leader, Professional Assn. of Résumé Writers, National Conventions 1984, 1989, 1992.
- Keynote Speaker, CSUF Graduates, 1990.
- Guest Lecturer, colleges and universities.
- Résumé Evaluator, Governor's Conferences.
- Instructor, Résumé Writing, UC Irvine and Orange Coast College.
Administrator, Orange County Women Lawyers Associaton
Public Information Officer, Western State University College of Law
University of California, Irvine
Paralegal Certificate (Honors)
California State University, Fullerton
Master's Candidate, Communications
B.A. Communications (Writing) (Honors)
- Best of Orange 2008: Resume Service, U.S. Local Business Association
- Finalist (Writing), Orange County Press Club.
- Listed in Foremost Women of the 20th Century, Who's Who of American Women, Personalities of the West.
- Nominated, Acclaimed Businesswoman of Orange County, 1992.
- Member of the Year, Women in Business.
- CSUF Representative, national writing competition.